How else can I connect with God and others?
Some of our members feel more comfortable meeting God outside of Sunday church. This isn’t a cop-out. Look at the very first churches, started after Jesus’ resurrection. People prayed together, but they also ate together. Or they simply sat and talked, encouraging and strengthening one another. Would you consider:
- having dinner at someone’s house?
- cooking and enjoying a meal with a group?
- taking a free Christianity course with other newcomers?
- exploring faith and life in a coffee shop or pub?
- jamming with other musicians on Friday nights?
- hiking or seeing a movie with a group of other men or women?
- sharing parenting challenges over breakfast?
- studying a small part of the bible with a few others in the quiet of someone’s living room?
- enjoying fall colours while learning about God at a weekend retreat?