Who says you have to meet God in a suit? ”The Rez” is a place for people who yearn to connect with God, while leaving aside the things that may have turned many off from religion. You’re not the first to come with questions. Here’s what others have asked us:
- What happens at The Rez on Sunday mornings?
- I’m not comfortable in church services. How else can I connect with God and others?
- I don’t know the bible well. How will I fit in?
- I’m a life-long believer and want to keep growing. How can you challenge me?
- I want my children to be challenged, not bored. Is this the place for kids?
- I use a wheelchair. How can I get in and around your building?